Interested In Selling?
Consider the following when choosing an auction firm:
- Is the auction firm experienced?
- Are they professional & ethical?
- Can they correctly identify your items to insure accurate marketing?
- Do they offer the latest in technology and convenience?
- Do they have an adequate staff of full-time professionals?
- Do they provide consistent, superior service to both buyer & seller?
- Are they well respected and recognized in their profession?
- Can they easily conduct an on-site auction and still offer the latest in technology?
- Have they established a large clientele of satisfied customers?
- Will they deliver highly motivated bidders to your auction?
- Are they a member of their State and National Auctioneers Association?
Some auctioneers aren’t acceptable to the Associations. (worth investigating)
- Do they attend continuing education class to better serve you and
to keep up dated with what is happing in the auction industry?
- Can they produce record-breaking results and obtain top dollar for your items?
Furlo Auction Service LLC would be more than happy to sit down with you
and explain the process from start to finish.
We will answer your questions and take the worry out of the entire process.